Công ty cổ phần LIMI

What happens if I move to another country?

Please contact us if you move or plan to reside outside Vietnam.
We may continue your cover under some circumstances provided there is no breach of any laws, regulations, or violation of any sanctions. If cover can be continued, we will inform you we can insure you and impose any additional premium adjustment to reflect the change in residence.
If you did not inform us that you will be changing your Principal country of residence, we can refuse to pay for the benefits and proceed to cancel the policy.